Saturday, February 18, 2012

How much would a tattoo of the superman symbol with color cost, on my upper back?

I think biceps, where I usually see them, or chest would be better. The back just seems unnatural because it's the opposite of where it's supposed to be, on Superman's chest.How much would a tattoo of the superman symbol with color cost, on my upper back?it depends on how big it is and how many colors are used and how much shading there is... and also what tattoo parlor you go to as well... but most likely it will be around a hundred dollars if it isnt too big... you should just go to the tattoo place you are going to get it done at and ask them because they would know better than anyone on hereHow much would a tattoo of the superman symbol with color cost, on my upper back?totally sexy for sure!!!!!I say go for it for it for sureHow much would a tattoo of the superman symbol with color cost, on my upper back?Weeell, it depends, of course, on how big it is; as to how mush it would cost. About the size of a half dollar should go for around $120, but to cover your upper back could run as high as $650.

No comments:

Post a Comment