Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Does Dwight Howard have a custom "Superman" three wheel motorcycle?

I saw someone, who I think was Dwight Howard, driving down I-4 this morning getting off at the Colonial exit in Orlando on a 3 wheel "superman" themed motorcycle. Was it him?Does Dwight Howard have a custom "Superman" three wheel motorcycle?Yes it was him, I saw him yesterday on it getting off at Lake Mary/Heathrow. He passed me so I spead up next to him cause I thought it was a cool bike, sure enough it was him in his Orlando warm-ups. Surprised theres nothing online about it though.Does Dwight Howard have a custom "Superman" three wheel motorcycle?Dwight doesn't drive he can fly. And I don't know of his personal belongings but if he was super strong and super tall then yes, yes it was.Does Dwight Howard have a custom "Superman" three wheel motorcycle?Oh man I was thinking the same thing when I saw him today going from orlando to lake mary but he looked a little lighter than dwight, not sure tho with the full helmet. It bothers me, i want to know! if neone knows, share the info please

No comments:

Post a Comment