Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Christians: Who thinks Supplicator is a good name for a Christian version of Superman?

I am working on a Christian version of Superman, and came up with names here:



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;�?/a>



Who likes the name Supplicator? I think that's a good fit- what do you think?Christians: Who thinks Supplicator is a good name for a Christian version of Superman?I thought that was Jesus.Christians: Who thinks Supplicator is a good name for a Christian version of Superman?Hm, I don't know what a supplicator is. Sorry, I don't think that is a good idea.Christians: Who thinks Supplicator is a good name for a Christian version of Superman?I think it's an annoying idea from somebody who wants to mock Christians but isn't all that clever. Remember, you did ask what I think.Christians: Who thinks Supplicator is a good name for a Christian version of Superman?
My first thought when I hear that name was a plunger for some reason, I don't know why, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment