Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What is the TV / Film show with Christopher Reeve (I think) going back in time (not superman!)?

I have a very vague memory of a film in which a man (Christopher Reeve I think) manages to go back in time by sitting in a room and concentrating hard.



It ends with him remembering something about the present day and being dragged back.



What's it called? I've searched IMDB but can't find it.



Your help would be much appreciated.What is the TV / Film show with Christopher Reeve (I think) going back in time (not superman!)?"Somewhere in Time" with Christopher Reeve, Jane Seymoure %26amp; Christopher Plummer - - great movie!



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081534/



:o)What is the TV / Film show with Christopher Reeve (I think) going back in time (not superman!)?It was somewhere in time. I loved that movie, it still makes me tear up, with Jane Seymour, he almost got to stay in the past, but a modern penny fell out of his pants pocket, causing him to remember and go back to the present.

Theres a whole website dedicated to it that is great.

http://www.somewhereintime.tv/intro.htmWhat is the TV / Film show with Christopher Reeve (I think) going back in time (not superman!)?Awesome is right.

It's an excellent movie!What is the TV / Film show with Christopher Reeve (I think) going back in time (not superman!)?
Yep Somewhere in Time

No comments:

Post a Comment