Saturday, February 18, 2012

I want to buy a bed that is shaped as the superman logo on his chest?

i saw that bed on mtv cribs i think it was Michael Jordan who had that bed. i want that same bed cause i love superman and i dont matter how much it cost so if u know please tell me. I want to buy a bed that is shaped as the superman logo on his chest?You might be thinking of Shaq, not Michael Jordan, because Shaq is a huge Superman fan. That said, I'm sure such a thing has to be custom-made which means it's probably very expensive. Which, if you or anyone you know is a good craftsman then it might be possible to make it. If you don't have anyone like that on hand, then I dunno who to recommend you talk to. You'd probably need to have one person, a seamster, make the mattress; then a separate carpenter make the frame. You'd probably also need the seamster/seamstress to make custom sheets for you also because no regular-sized sheets would fit on that.



Good luck though, I would love to have a Superman bed myself.I want to buy a bed that is shaped as the superman logo on his chest?But not good enough for 5 stars? Did you want me to build the bed for you?

Report Abuse

I want to buy a bed that is shaped as the superman logo on his chest?dude theres only one place u can search it up and get it..... ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment