Monday, January 30, 2012

Can a pregnant woman walk it out or do the crank dat superman?

I would like to see that! I can walk it out but not to fast like i use tooCan a pregnant woman walk it out or do the crank dat superman?Umm, I don't think that'd be very pretty. It's one thing to be preggers, it's another to try and shake your slow, swollen body around. But hey, to each their own!Can a pregnant woman walk it out or do the crank dat superman?
Girl I been trying since I got pregnant and I just cant do it like I used to either. I am 8 months pregnant and I just want my dancing body back. Somethings honestly hurt to do at this point. Good luck Congratulations.Can a pregnant woman walk it out or do the crank dat superman?Im sure she can. By soing so, it may hopefully improve the future of the future useless member of the permanent underclass that she is carrying by rattling a few brain cells that it MIGHT actually use.
Uhm... depending on the months in pregnancy....



yeah..



EDIT: I know what she means, I am just slightly surprised by this questionCan a pregnant woman walk it out or do the crank dat superman?I'm sure they could if they wanted too.Can a pregnant woman walk it out or do the crank dat superman?
lol maybe if there not that big
whats how they got pregnantCan a pregnant woman walk it out or do the crank dat superman?
I'm going to say that sight would be most unpleasant for everyone involved.





Refrain from such shenanigans until you have a better handle on things.



Trust.
Ok obviously the previous posters don't get out and about much. The aforementioned things are DANCES. I can't do either and I would look like a fool if I tried pregnant or not. Instead of insulting peoples intelligence, open your minds to new things.
lol girl yea my freind that was pregnant went to the club all the time and whould even shake her a** so yea u can still dance
i think that would be funny, what's even funnier is that some people are ridiculing you because they don't know what you're talking about!! ha ha
There shouldnt be a medical reason why you shouldnt be able to. But on the social scale, dont do it. Your walk it out will turn into a waddle it out. LOL
Hell yeah!
I hope no pregnant woman is dumb enough to have grammar and language like what you just posted, because she has a child to raise.
Can I get a translation into English?
LOL kind of funny to see how many people have no idea what you are referring to. I'm sure there are plenty of pregnant woman who "can" do that but I sure as heck wouldn't. What comes to mind is me trying to do superman with a big full term belly and landing flat on my face!
Lol. I can. I just don't jump on the crank dat when they say yuuuuu. Lol
what are you saying
lol thats cute ..I can do both ..but It would be cutier if I did them when I was showing. :) Hopefully I can still move then!



:)
dont see why they couldnt.. some of these answers are FUNNY!!! i wouldnt try!!!! i would like to see it tho!
Wow,I know what you talking about,but your pathetic
Yea u prbably could but dont shake that baby loose lol

No comments:

Post a Comment