Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where can I find one of those superman t-shirts that have a "J" in the shield instead of an "S?"?

I've seen those superman shirts where its a blue t-shirt with the original superman logo on it, except instead of the s in the shield it has a j for jesus...any ideas where to get one?? thanks!!Where can I find one of those superman t-shirts that have a "J" in the shield instead of an "S?"?oh didn't know that had one i'd love to know the answer to that as well but mainly for the reason that my name starts with a j lol sorry i don't know the answer to your questionWhere can I find one of those superman t-shirts that have a "J" in the shield instead of an "S?"?Here, there are Men's and Women's shirts available...



http://tizi.spreadshirt.com/super-j-A521�?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment