Monday, January 23, 2012

Where can I find "radio drama" music - the kind used in old radio shows like Shadow, Superman or mysteries?

I'm not even sure what to call it. I imagine people have made recordings of such music, somewhere, but I have searched (ye olde google) and couldn't find any background tracks without the radio show. I want to make a spoof of a radio show but need the music.



I could also use some basic sound effects like Superman's flying in sound.Where can I find "radio drama" music - the kind used in old radio shows like Shadow, Superman or mysteries?you might want to ask the forum on Audio Drama Talk

You might want start with the Free Sound Project



Hope you do as well as Two Minute Danger Theater and Frequency of FearWhere can I find "radio drama" music - the kind used in old radio shows like Shadow, Superman or mysteries?You might check out the actual theme for the Shadow. It's Omphale's Spinning Wheel by Camille Saint-Saen, the actual theme being about halfway into the piece. You might find this on a classical CD you could check out from a public library or maybe online someplace. Good luck to you with your spoof but consider doing some actual radio drama rather than parody. Lasts longer and is a lot more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment