Thursday, January 26, 2012

Did anybody see the Science of Superman on the National Geographic channel?

That was pretty cool wasn't it?Did anybody see the Science of Superman on the National Geographic channel?Yea it was pretty interesting. I thought the fact that it would be more painful for Superman to catch Lois when she was falling than it would have been for her to hit the ground was pretty freaky. It might be more painful to be caught in mid-air by Superman but I bet it would be a lot less messy.Did anybody see the Science of Superman on the National Geographic channel?
i didDid anybody see the Science of Superman on the National Geographic channel?No, I did not.Did anybody see the Science of Superman on the National Geographic channel?
NO!!! I don't watch TV.Did anybody see the Science of Superman on the National Geographic channel?I thought it was interesting. I taped it :D (with a VCR no less! How old school)
  • mini countryman
  • peterbilt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment