Monday, January 30, 2012

How Do I make A Superman Logo?

Hey does anyonw know how to make the superman logo in Photoshop, i have tried to use the www.good-tutorials.com website and there instructions was to diffucult can any1 help me PLz!!How Do I make A Superman Logo?You could use this font

http://www.dafont.com/superman-last-son-�?/a>

it has the logo on it, then you can rasterize it and color itHow Do I make A Superman Logo?
Find a regular one using Yahoo! Search, copy the Superman logo, and you put it on paint, and you can change it anyway you want!



I'm watching Sang doo! Let's go to school! So funny...How Do I make A Superman Logo?draw it with custom shape tool and then just filll all your shapes withthe color you wnatHow Do I make A Superman Logo?
I suppose it would depend on what u need the logo for, but u could try looking superman logo up on googles images, and find an example to import into photoshop and then play around with it there - finding ways to make it exactly as u want, or simply creating a new layer and drawing on top of the imported image using it as a sort of template.How Do I make A Superman Logo?go to logo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment