Monday, January 30, 2012

Superman Returns: I thought it was a good movie?

Was as close as to the Reeve movies that we all love as one could get!



Is there scope for a Good v Evil Superman scenario, seeing as Loise's child apparently has "Super" abilities?Superman Returns: I thought it was a good movie?wow. so many haters....i liked it, i even own the dvd.Superman Returns: I thought it was a good movie?
No, I dont think so. I think the superman series died the day Christopher Reeve died. Sad to say.Superman Returns: I thought it was a good movie?l thought it was crap, l was looking forward to it but found it very boring...yawn...

No scope for another....please....that one was bad enough...LOL
It was long, the storyline stunk, and it overall it wasnt very exciting. i hope they dont make another.Superman Returns: I thought it was a good movie?I thought it was alright. Missed the ending thoughSuperman Returns: I thought it was a good movie?
Oh, Hells NO!



Superman Returns was such a god awful movie. The whole first part I was watching it I was like "Did they just rip off Superman 2? They did! They did just rip off Superman 2!"



The whole scene with Lex trekking his way to the north pole to infiltrate the Fortress of Solitude was totally lifted right out of Superman 2.



The rest of the movie was almost unwatchable. I could not get through the rest of the movie.
This is a dynamic, fast- paced and entertaining movie . Full of action , it's complemented by fine comedy, thriller and breathtaking scenes. The picture relies in terrific flying sequences and by-now classic relationship between Lois Lane and Clark Kent, though with particularity, as Lane has a child and lover, but the big guy takes up with former flame. The romance among Lois and Clark is made believable and the script has more pace to it than original. Our superhero, well incarnated by Brandon Ruth dons the suit and cape, for that reason he can to be identified with the rest of his life and he deserves credit for remaining true to character.Superman Returns: I thought it was a good movie?
It was alright...I still like the first and second Superman movies more.
I really enjoyed it.Brandon Routh is the silent and sensetive type to me which fits clark kent and superman.I haven't seen the other superman movies but enjoyed it a lot.
I just wasn't thrilled with the whole "Superman and Lois have a love child" thing. The movie was good in some ways, but bad in others. I thought Routh was an excellent CK/Superman, but Kate Bosworth wasn't my Lois Lane. She seemed whiny to me and not like my childhood role model: the quick, witty, and independent Lois Lane that young girls can look up up to. There wasn't necessarily anything about her that girls couldn't look up to (except love child, but that was Superman's fault too which makes me angry because he's supposed to be a beacon of hope and morality *morality rant over*), she just wasn't what I expect in a Lois Lane. That's not Bosworth's fault, it was just the way the character was written and I disapproved.



The comedy in the movie, however, was appropriate and made me laugh the first 2 times watching the movie, but it seemed to be a little *too* much when I think about it. I mean, how many Chris Reeve Superman references do you need?



I think the movie would have been better if they let it be on its own, instead of continuing the Chris Reeve storyline that should have just been left the way it was. The Chris Reeve movies were perfect they way they were; Superman Returns kind of ruins them. If they had just made it completely separate from the originals, it would have done much better. That's what they're trying to do now: they've announced a film titled "Superman: Man of Steel" and they're talking about hiring all new actors and writing a completely different script from Superman Returns. This will be a reboot of the legend, and will let the Chris Reeve films stand on their own and honor the man who let Superman live :)

No comments:

Post a Comment