Monday, January 30, 2012

Unspiritually speaking: When Lois Lane wanted Superman did he come faster than a speeding bullet?

*sigh* I fear this may be a bit too subtle.Unspiritually speaking: When Lois Lane wanted Superman did he come faster than a speeding bullet?I don't think so, I'm thinking he was like the Little Engine That Could,...

I think I can..! I think I can,..!! I think I can,..!!!Unspiritually speaking: When Lois Lane wanted Superman did he come faster than a speeding bullet?
Yeah.........................*Drink*Unspiritually speaking: When Lois Lane wanted Superman did he come faster than a speeding bullet?You're even less subtle than Fireball without her meds.



You win! 10 points for gross mental image!
no. he came 1.46MH slower.Unspiritually speaking: When Lois Lane wanted Superman did he come faster than a speeding bullet?And Lois was never the same...Unspiritually speaking: When Lois Lane wanted Superman did he come faster than a speeding bullet?
He shoots blanks...

and she learned the true meaning of machine gun fellatio..
If you get a chance read David Brin's "Otherness", which has a short essay on Superman that you might find humorous.Unspiritually speaking: When Lois Lane wanted Superman did he come faster than a speeding bullet?
Technically, she doesn't even know that she's already had him...
That speed must have changed her because she speaks and acts like Sarah Palin.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment