Monday, January 30, 2012

My style in series is the following (Superman/Kyle xy/Heroes)..what you recommend me to watch?

I watched them and like to watch them again and again...especially superman Clark kent and louis/also Kyle XY become one of my favorit series...



Let me know if you have in suggestionMy style in series is the following (Superman/Kyle xy/Heroes)..what you recommend me to watch?Jake 2.0 was pretty good show. It was about a guy who, in a lab accident, gets nanobots in his blood and can now exert control over technology ("bugging" a phone line, cutting power to a building) and has super-strength, speed, and reflexes. Only lasted one season, but you might be able to find it somewhere.My style in series is the following (Superman/Kyle xy/Heroes)..what you recommend me to watch?Supernatural

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Angel

Veronica Mars

Pushing Daisies

Heroes

Tru Calling

Dead Like Me

Dollhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment